Makes 1 serving | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min
- 1 cup milk or non-dairy alternative
- ¾ teaspoon Jaswant’s Kitchen Turmeric Latte Spice Blend
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar or sweetener of choice (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional if using non-fat milk-fat helps with the absorption of turmeric)
- Dash of cinnamon to taste
- In a small pot, whisk together the milk, oil, spice blend, unsweetened cocoa powder and sugar.
- Place on the stove, bring to a boil and then turn off the heat.
- Allow the mixture to steep for 3-4 minutes and strain afterwards. Add cinnamon and adjust sweetness to taste.
- Serve hot or cold.