Daal Masoor (Red Lentils)
Watch how to make our Daal Masoor (Red Lentil Soup)!
Daal Masoor is a delicious and healthy red lentil dish. It can be eaten alone as a hot soup, or with rice, yogurt and salad to make it a complete meal. Our version of this recipe is so easy to make.
Makes 5 servings | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 30-40 minIngredients:
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup red lentils
- 1 tbsp Jaswant's Kitchen Tadka Masala
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- ¼ cup cilantro (chopped)
¼ tsp Jaswant's Kitchen Garam Masala
- Rinse the red lentils under water. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the lentils, salt and Jaswant's Kitchen Tadka Masala
- Reduce heat to medium. Let simmer for 30-40 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick and the lentils lose their shape.
- Add Jaswant's Kitchen Garam Masala and stir.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve over basmati rice or with naan or roti, and raita.
Aloo Baingan (Potatoes & Eggplant)
Aloo Baingan is a delicious dish made from Indian eggplants and potatoes. Indian eggplants are the small round variety as shown in the picture. This recipe is one of our...
Aloo Gobi (Potatoes & Cauliflower)
Aloo Gobi is a popular dish made from cauliflower and potatoes. This recipe is another one of our favourites because it is so easy to make and so delicious. Makes...
Baingan Bhartha (Eggplant Mash)
Baingan Bhartha is a spicy eggplant mash. It is characterized by a smoky flavor that develops while roasting the eggplant. Eggplants come in many shapes and sizes. For this preparation...
BBQ Chicken Wings
Here's a way to spice up your same old chicken wings. This dish always gets rave reviews from guests and our customers. Makes approximately 25 wings | Prep time: 15 min...
Watch our recipe video to learn how to make Bhindi! Bhindi (okra or lady's finger) is a summer vegetable that is quite popular in Indian cuisine. I’ve simplified this recipe by cooking...